knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

7.06.2006

A sock a day...

...keeps the doctor away, right?

I started this about 1:00 on the 4th, and finished it (ok, all but the grafting of the toe, which I did this morning) last night during Frasier reruns on UPN. It's Lana Grossa Meilenweit Fantasy, color #4833, and is now up on the website. Right now it's the only color of Fantasy we have, but I really liked it so I will be ordering 3 more colors in the near future. Oh, addi Turbos size US1 (2.5mm) (which are actually like a 1 1/2 compared to most other brands).

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is some freaking fast knitwork there Sarah. I knit socks all the time and I don't even knit socks that fast. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home