knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

6.16.2006

Work work work!

I'm so sorry for the long delay between posts. I have been in overdrive to get the last of the website ready for our big Grand Changing of Everything, which will hopefully be the weekend of the 24th and 25th (one week!!). And it is going to look FANTASTIC! I am very, very excited about all of the hard work that has been done my by designer Helen Hendricks of Pinduli, and programmer Chris Tsongas of Tsongas.net. They are amazing! But - this has made for very little knitting time, and even less blogging time, so my apologies.

It's also newsletter time here at the store, and I have been working with my class teachers to get the next schedule all figured out. Stay tuned! One highlight? Dye workshop and wine night, on July 24th, where you can dye your own yarn, drink wine, and enjoy appetizers.

More posting later today, with pictures of Leaf Sweater progress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home