knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

7.08.2006

Cotton Roll and Toddler Sock update

The Minnowknits Cotton Roll sweater in Manos Cotton Stria is roaring along. The second sleeve is started and hopefully I can block the whole thing tonight. It's hot out today, so perfect for quick drying!
And here are the finished toddler socks in the Meilenweit Cotton Fun & Stripes. So quick, really, it's silly. I've got this yarn on re-order in many colors, so check the site later next week.

And last night was our anniversary/birthday shindig here at the store, and it was a blast. The champagne was flowing, the mini cupcakes had icing, and the brownies were Blissful. A good time was had by all, I do believe. My camera battery was (of course) dead, so hopefully my mom will send me the few pics she snapped of the festivities.

Thank you everyone for a wonderful first year!

(PS - And don't forget the birthday discount on the website - good through Sunday only! Just enter HPYBDY at checkout for 15% off your entire order!)

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This here is your lost secret pal. Sorry about the delay in contacting you--just started summer school recently and have been super-busy. You should get a package soon as I am sending one out tomorrow! Yours, Supa Dupa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home