knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

5.26.2006

Thanks Supa Dupa Secret Pal!

Yesterday I got the cutest little handmade book in the mail! And this quote is inside the front cover:

That is happiness; to be dissolved into something great. - Willa Cather

So perfect - thank you Supa Dupa Secret Pal!

On the knitting front: not much to report. My evenings are consumed with packing, and my days in the store are consumed with product uploads to the new website (hopefully to go live in the next few weeks!). So very little knitting is going on. I am almost done with the last lace repeat on the Bamboo Tank, thankfully. Then it will be plain knitting in a race to the finish line.

That's all for now - I promise pictures next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home