knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

6.16.2006

Quick bit o' progress, and more thanks to Supa Dupa!

First: Props where they are due - - -

My Supa Dupa Secret Pal has been at it again, this time sending me State of Grace perfume from Philosophy, and a lovely card (pictured here nestled in my newly planted containers on the store balconey). THANK YOU!!!!

And this is my progress on the Leaf Sweater. Not much. About 3 1/2 repeats on the Leaf pattern, on the back. I have 2 repeats left until I get to shape the arm holes. As I mentioned earlier, not much knitting going on right now in favor of (who am I kidding? I don't favor it at all, but whatever) website work and newsletter work.

Other tidbits - new shipment of books to go on the shelves (not all new, some reorders, but still fun):

And a HUGE stack of vintage (60s, 70s and 80s) needlework magazines, gifted to me from a customer/store knitter. I'm going through them slowly, culling out the save-worthy from the garage-salers. HIGHLY entertaining, especially the 80s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home