knot another hat

adventures in owning a hip and knitworthy yarn store

4.11.2006

So you're saying it's not a sock?



Look who's not knitting a sock! On Monday morning I suddenly felt the urge to put down my newly started socks and pick up my Soy Silk sweater, which has been sitting since January, about 8 rounds in. So I grabbed it at the store and knit while CK napped (it was my day off), and worked more on it today, and voila! I have the front done and am mid-way through the back. It's knitting beautifully and I'm loving the Phoenix Soy Silk, but I'll post more about it and the pattern when I'm done.

In other news:

I finished one Fritzy's Sock. Made some modifications, which I'll discuss later when I finish the pair. Not sure yet what I think about these. Here's a closeup of the cable pattern.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Sara M said...

ooooooh, I love the socks! they're goigeous. Can't wait to see the finished sweater - we'll have to compare Soy Silk notes :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home